วันพุธที่ 14 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

I'm yours


I'm yours


I'm yours

ศิลปิน Jason Mraz อัลบั้ม We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things.

Intro: C G Am F

     C
Well you done done me and you bet I felt it
   G
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
   Am
I fell right through the cracks
            F
And i'm trying to get back
                     C
     Before the cool done run out I'll be giving it my bestest
           G
     An' nothin's going to stop me but Divine Intervention
        Am
     I reckon it's again my turn
          F
     To win some or learn some
  C             G
I won't hesitate no more
      Am              F
No more it cannot wait, I'm yours 
Solo:  C G Am F
       C
Well open up your mind and see like me
 G                       Am
Open up your plans and damn you're free
                         F
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love
 C                                  G
Listen to the music of the moment maybe sing with me  Ah la peaceful melody
      Am              F              D7
It's your godforsaken right to be loved love loved love love
       C       G
     So i won't hesitate no more
        Am        F
     No more it cannot wait i'm sure
             C          G
     There's no need to complicate
              Am
     Our time is short
             F
     This is our fate, I'm yours 
Solo:  C G Am F
           C
I been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
        G
And bendin' over backwards just to try to see it clearer
    Am
My breath fogged up the glass
          F
So I drew a new face and laughed
           C
     I guess what i'm sayin is there ain't no better reason
       G
     To rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons
         Am
     It's what we aim to do
        F
     Our name is our virtue
     (sing second verse simultaneously with last Chorus)
      C      G
I won't hesitate no more
   Am      F
No more it cannot wait I'm sure
        C          G
There's no need to complicate
         Am
Our time is short
        F
It cannot wait, I'm yours

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น